Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One Day Production !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
February 16, 2017 1:17 AM The email I was waiting for: Your Tesla has entered production. Take the next step towards preparing for delivery:

February 16, 2017 4:16 PM Oh Wow !! Production is complete and your Tesla is being prepared for transit to your Delivery Center.

15 Hours...what can be better. Wonder if it included paint ? Called to see if they could use the Star Trek transporter to deliver it.......

The above is true... Now can't wait

There were 14 hours between the e-mail notification that the car went into production and when it was built.

However, MyTesla had shown the car was in production several days before we received the e-mail.

And then it took several days after the "built" e-mail before MyTesla was updated.

Like you, the emails telling me that my Tesla was going into production and was complete came one day apart. However, the next thing you're waiting for will be an email telling you that your Tesla is on its way. For me, that email took about another 10 days.

They do some testing and validation on the car, and then they have to get it ready to ship so that takes a bit of time. Then it goes by train to your state...which also takes some time.

You're getting close though....but I'm guessing probably still 2-3 weeks away (based on my sample size of 1 car...so take that into consideration). :)