Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Buyers: Green Plates vs Normal Plates

Green Plate vs Normal Plate

• Green Plates

Votes: 119 93.0%
  • Normal Plate

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

egdeen

Feb 14, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Unless you are a friend of Dougs, it is a mystery :)
I speculate green plate will stay for a while, the new plate still not available/designed for custom plates/red ambassador plate etc....
So the original manufacture line must still be open for quite a while. Mr Ford don't have a reason to axe it for now (cost saving bullshit), but of course he can do it without a reason. That way he would be declaring a war to EV owner....

X.l.r.8

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2018
Toronto/Miami
I don’t think I have ever had an uber in a place where front plates are required, but I can see sifting through a sea of white corollas a lot easier with one.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC