Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Delivery Phone Call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 cars on order. I was told on Friday that one is in the yard waiting to be shipped and one is In QC at the factory.
Have you all checked out Ontario.teslaownersclub.ca ? We are officially sanctioned by Tesla. We have monthly meetings and periodic social functions. If you join you can sign up for our Winery event on June 23 if interested

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
I got connected with 1888 today, as I believe calling Lawrence is useless as the delivery will not happen there. The guy told me my delivery adviser will contact me in next two days. I mentioned that I am traveling may not be able to receive a call, he said that the delivery adviser will email me then.

I also asked if the delivery will happen at international center by June1, he said only my delivery adviser knows the dates.

I got connected with 1888 today, as I believe calling Lawrence is useless as the delivery will not happen there. The guy told me my delivery adviser will contact me in next two days. I mentioned that I am traveling may not be able to receive a call, he said that the delivery adviser will email me then.

I also asked if the delivery will happen at international center by June1, he said only my delivery adviser knows the dates.

It is becoming more apparent that the Inside Sales team knows way less than we do and are of no help at all.

Reactions: Whisky
Don’t want to raise anybody’s hopes, but I was at the Lawrence SC picking up lug nut caps for my MS on Saturday, as I was leaving there was a black model 3 pulling into the SC, if you’re in the area, go into their parking lot and look to see if any M3’s are there. I didn’t as I wasn’t expecting to see it.

Don’t want to raise anybody’s hopes, but I was at the Lawrence SC picking up lug nut caps for my MS on Saturday, as I was leaving there was a black model 3 pulling into the SC, if you’re in the area, go into their parking lot and look to see if any M3’s are there. I didn’t as I wasn’t expecting to see it.

Did it have California plates? A Black 3 with Sport wheels was spotted driving in Richmond Hill I believe a few days ago. It had Cali MFGR plates.

It almost confirmed that the delivery will happen at International center byYYZ.

Fret not, 19" wheel people - I received my call today. ;)

Other pieces of info FYI:
- They are coming by train to Concord with a switch in Chicago.
- Delivery will be at the International Centre if in June, it will be a Service Center if it arrives in May (fat chance I think)
- There are approximately 2000 (!) being delivered in Canada in this batch. There are seven Delivery Advisors - Cameron is mine.
- You get an email from your DA after the call confirming the conversation, with the DA's contact info.

PS I don't have a VIN yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Muskol and McCaesar

- Delivery will be at the International Centre if in June, it will be a Service Center if it arrives in May (fat chance I think)
- There are approximately 2000 (!) being delivered in Canada in this batch. There are seven Delivery Advisors - Cameron is mine.
- You get an email from your DA after the call confirming the conversation, with the DA's contact info.

Almost 300 cars per DA. Unreal - I can only imagine that by the time I get the call, they'll be super cranky.

• Informative
Reactions: akidesir

Roughly how long was your call? Trying to see if we can get a rough estimate to see how long each DA would take in order to get through their queue.

• Helpful
Reactions: McCaesar