Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Delivery Phone Call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they call you? Or did you have to call them?
They called me! Wasn't expecting anything for a month after reading some other posts. Got financing set up and approved yesterday. She had said a Monday 14th delivery if it arrived yesterday, she told me today apparently it got held up at a railyard and is waiting for a truck.

While I'm super happy for all of you 18" Aero people getting phone calls, VINs and delivery dates, have there been any phone calls, VINs or communication for 19" Sport wheel people? I'm seeing a few configured last week people get VINs and delivery dates already and I configured on March 27 and nothing at all.

While I'm super happy for all of you 18" Aero people getting phone calls, VINs and delivery dates, have there been any phone calls, VINs or communication for 19" Sport wheel people? I'm seeing a few configured last week people get VINs and delivery dates already and I configured on March 27 and nothing at all.

I'm in almost exactly the same boat. Getting pretty disillusioned at the lack of ANYTHING from Tesla. No VIN, no call, no willingness when I've called to provide me with info or the name of my DS and no returned call when I've left messages, the runaround on trying to buy my charger and the experiences of others that I've seen on the forums. The experience has been pretty crappy to be blunt.

• Helpful
Reactions: McCaesar
If someone could direct message me DS Mandy's email I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to call as I'm sure they are swamped, I am currently to get delivery at the international center but would prefer oakville if it is possible .

Same here, I have been connected option 4, as was told my DS is Jason. I call many times, and always went to the voice mail. Anyone DS is Jason, could you privte msg me his email? Many thanks

April 4th. I got the invite on March 28th, but hummed and hawed for a week, before pulling the trigger.
pretty much the same.. but configured april 12th after the same humming and hawing.. tbh wouldn't want the car this friday..too many other things going on right now...including tracking insurance down mainly..any time after 2 weeks from now i would be happy..but wouldn't complain too much if i got the call :)
jb