Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Insurance Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TD MM current rate for my 2019 M3 SR+ $900 and change tax included. low 250 Deductible accident or 225 for comprehensive. made a no fault accident claim last Nov. lady rear ended me at a stop light. had rearview camera footage. $1250 bumper repaint. Just called to get an idea of costs for my Model Y LR AWD on order. Same conditions $1800 + tax. yikes. Just did a CAA online quote same price but with $1000 deductible. going to have to stick with TD MM. They were very good and responsive with servicing my last claim.

edit: Not in Ontario but oh well.

Resurrecting an old thread to say I ran the numbers for a Model Y out of curiosity. For pretty standard coverage with TD ($1M, $2k deductible, grand tour, alumni discount) for an address in Toronto (Leslieville), the quote came to $204 per month plus HST. Looks like I'll be riding an ebike for a while yet.
The cost of living in Toronto. I'm downtown in the core for a Model Y LR AWD the best I could get was with Aviva (Traders General) via a broker. $150/month* you're looking at:
  • Standard Coverage
  • 2 Mil Liability
  • Comprehensive Collision
  • $500 Deductible
  • Waiver Depreciation X2 years
  • 1st accident waived
*Group discount, home/auto bundle, leisure/casual driver, clean driving record

Time to sell some organs o_O

Reactions: rypalmer and 03DSG