Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope there's a non black chrome delete. I don't like Chrome delete on blue car. Nardo Grey would be hot.

I’ve thrown around this idea of white rims with white trim but i cant seem to get anyone to agree with me.

584EE9C2-C0C8-4260-95F8-E95940ACA223.jpeg C71408B7-7DF3-4963-ADB9-BBF78B2D386A.jpeg

@Kenriko
Is this an “any day now” project or is it “coming soon-ish?”

Just curious since after doing the wheels, center console, and steering wheel I’m itching bad for a chrome delete. Will I be able to get:
  • Window trim - satin black
  • Mirror chrome delete - satin black
  • Side camera - satin black
  • Door handles - white to match pearl body
  • Frunk and Trunk T logos - satin black (optional; I dipped them but wrap would look nicer)

LOL ^^^

Kenriko initially estimated the chrome delete availability around ~w.o. July 12th but then some parts to the kit were delayed (I guess?). I think he may still waiting on those since that was the last real status update. Hopefully there is good news by this weekend....

LOL ^^^

Kenriko initially estimated the chrome delete availability around ~w.o. July 12th but then some parts to the kit were delayed (I guess?). I think he may still waiting on those since that was the last real status update. Hopefully there is good news by this weekend....

Yes it's mostly down to getting components of the kit in quantity and catching up with inventory of our other products. It'll be released before Advanced Summon for sure!

it has been two weeks now...any update?

i know you're crazy busy, but is this ever happening? if not, it's cool...just give us a heads up so we can look elsewhere. some of us have been waiting forever for the matrix black door trim to match the console wrap.

Yes I expect to make an announcement this weekend.