Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my Model Y over a week ago and I'm still waiting on Tesla's end to complete the process! Not the delivery part the purchase side... Every time I send a chat, I'm always told waiting on a team member from a different department every dang time. My banks is ready to send payment!

Ordered my Model Y over a week ago and I'm still waiting on Tesla's end to complete the process! Not the delivery part the purchase side... Every time I send a chat, I'm always told waiting on a team member from a different department every dang time. My banks is ready to send payment!
Let me add... I twitted Elon about the customer services sucking so bad.. NO reply yet lol

Inventory discount is back to end of February $3K off level as of this morning. The free supercharging incentive is still included.

View attachment 1029183
Here in LA, they reduced base grey RWD and LR for around $500, still $500 higher than the lowest point in Feb. I amwonder whether they would reduce it further after the trade in supercharger miles ends (March 19), will hold off a little and see.

Reactions: Taney71
Here in LA, they reduced base grey RWD and LR for around $500, still $500 higher than the lowest point in Feb. I amwonder whether they would reduce it further after the trade in supercharger miles ends (March 19), will hold off a little and see.
And let's not forget the prices are much higher than they were in January.

Bold strategy by Tesla to increase the prices as the quarter went along rather than doing a reduction considering how slow the sales have been. Such an interesting quarter.

Bold strategy by Tesla to increase the prices as the quarter went along rather than doing a reduction considering how slow the sales have been. Such an interesting quarter.
Part of me wonders if they've decided it's better to have one really bad quarter instead of a whole year of mediocre ones... like they've already decided Q1 is a goner and are playing with prices and keeping them higher than necessary to push some sales to Q2 in an effort to make Q2 look better.

/tinfoil hat

• Informative
Reactions: Taney71 and acpd
Part of me wonders if they've decided it's better to have one really bad quarter instead of a whole year of mediocre ones... like they've already decided Q1 is a goner and are playing with prices and keeping them higher than necessary to push some sales to Q2 in an effort to make Q2 look better.

/tinfoil hat
they are definitely trying different ways to maximize their profit, just a matter of how long and how persistent they can keep this FOMO game going.

Good sign they are already dropping $500 but need more especially before the quarter ends.

When is your scheduled delivery date? Did you fill out all the details on the Tesla app for your purchase order in order to generate the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement by populating your 3rd party financing details, upload driver license, etc? That should be automatic and Tesla should send you that you need to send to your bank to complete the financing.

Reactions: voxel
Do you have a VIN?

If a Vehicle Identification Number hasn’t been assigned, nothing can move forward. Once a VIN has been assigned things move quickly. If your car is being built you don’t want to send more than the $250 deposit.

Last edited:
Curious, what are the max discounts you’re seeing in your state currently on the MYLR 5 seaters?

Biggest now in my state is -6%. Hoping we get down to -10% in the next couple days. He sounded very confident, off the record to me. I got my deposit in and waiting the said 48-72 hours for him to find me that discounted deal so I can lock it in before March 31st for the cybertruck credit.

Last edited:
Not saying these will happen in the next couple of days but rather for reference. From January 26 and January 31st.
1000010626.jpg
1000010628.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Taney71