Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order on hold until March, email today order will be cancelled?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what we see:

1639774568572.png

Tesla will never cancel your order. Dont trust what people are saying here. We have 3 cars in my family on hold since last june and only one (mine) was released from hold and still waiting for vin.. Other 2 are still on hold even after receiving 2 cancellation emails.After talking to many people at local Tesla store they confirmed no order was cancelled ever by Tesla
So your saying this person is lying?

Reactions: Terminator857
Lol.. Thanks for enlightening me!
So I just checked... Passenger seat lumbar button has a cap.. So yes that's a goner..

Where are these usb pets supposed to be?
There are 2 USB-C ports located Inside bottom of the center console back wall (rear, not forward wall), AND 2 on the AC vent towards the rear seats.
The wireless chargers should work whether the USB ports do or not. I believe the wireless chargers are on a separate hub.
The 12V cigarette lighter plug inside the armrest storage area should always work, whether the USB ports are there or not.

There are 2 USB-C ports located Inside bottom of the center console back wall (rear, not forward wall), AND 2 on the AC vent towards the rear seats.
The wireless chargers should work whether the USB ports do or not. I believe the wireless chargers are on a separate hub.
The 12V cigarette lighter plug inside the armrest storage area should always work, whether the USB ports are there or not.
Confirmed...usb ports in center console and functional

Tesla put my order on hold, and listed an April 5th date. I looked again, and the account once again changed from "on hold" to "we are building your car," and Feb to March delivery. At this point, I don't think BBB is going to pass. I hope the MYP comes with all seasons, which some people are saying it will. I wouldn't be shocked, knowing Tesla, if they come tell me to pick up the car before the end of the year. We will be away, so that would not work.

Tesla is always making the next best thing, so taking this car and getting another one in the future should be fine. Part of my retirement planning is to stay stocked with Teslas.

Anyone have their Tesla account change again?

Last edited:
Order dates are nothing but ridiculous. My Models S changed more often than I change underwear! Started with a July order and Sept delivery and has been bouncing regularly all over the place. Recently delivery was end of December which then jumped to February. Got a message lately that it will be ready for pickup around the 28th of Dec. Bottom line is the dates Tesla gives are simply a date in the future, nothing more.

Reactions: samori01
Order dates are nothing but ridiculous. My Models S changed more often than I change underwear! Started with a July order and Sept delivery and has been bouncing regularly all over the place. Recently delivery was end of December which then jumped to February. Got a message lately that it will be ready for pickup around the 28th of Dec. Bottom line is the dates Tesla gives are simply a date in the future, nothing more.
You really need to change your uw more often!

• Funny
Reactions: Ogre and Jasaka25