Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order to Delivery Timeline August 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news! Got the long awaited text for delivery of my Model X LR, White/white with 7 seats
Order date: 7/27/19
Order location: Pittsburgh Pa
Delivery Date: 8/29 or 8/30/19
Note: I have delivery date but still no VIN showing on my account

Hope there’s no issues on the vehicle

Last edited:
Reactions: RoBoRaT
Good news! Got the long awaited text for delivery of my Model X LR, White/white with 7 seats
Order date: 7/27/19
Order location: Pittsburgh Pa
Delivery Date: 8/29 or 8/30/19
Note: I have delivery date but still no VIN showing on my account

Hope there’s no issues on the vehicle

Good to hear, at least orders are moving forward.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: jerseygirl18
Wanted to post an update:
Ordered on Aug 10 a white MX, 7 seats. Received a text on Aug 22 to schedule pick up. Earliest pick up date available is Aug 29. Still no VIN. I guess the no VIN part is interesting. Contrary to what others have said, my case seems to show that you might be close to the delivery even without a VIN.

Ordered on Aug 10 a white MX, 7 seats. Received a text on Aug 22 to schedule pick up. Earliest pick up date available is Aug 29. Still no VIN. I guess the no VIN part is interesting. Contrary to what others have said, my case seems to show that you might be close to the delivery even without a VIN.

Awesome news. There is hope VIN or no VIN!

Thanks for the update.

What area are you located?

I just ordered, 3 PM August 14, 2019. 2 weeks till delivery, per Tesla.com.

2019 Model X
Long Range
Pearl White Exterior
6 Seater (White)
20" Silver Wheels
AP
No FSD
+ FUSC

Pick up from Las Vegas, NV
Register in Washington State

I just want to share this exciting time line.
Any pointers while waiting for delivery?
i would like to know is the "pearl white" color you mentioned custom or the same white i ordered this week as one of the color options offered by tesla normally?
CONGRATULATIONS on pending arrival!!