Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep I don’t think so. I ordered 3/20 and have no estimate of any type. I originally had the 1-10 weeks estimate on my order page but that disappeared too lol. I ordered a LR white/white/induction wheels with tow hitch.

I was told the factory is focusing on international builds and will start domestic builds mid May. Not sure if this is true or bogus..

I don't know if it's just with me or it's normal. I changed the build design on my already ordered MY. It's been over 2 working days my VIN was released and the order still not updated with my latest configuration. Has been very frustrating not having to know when it will happen. SA reached out to the order team but no response from them.

Sick dude, congrats! I’ve heard nothing from my SA, probably worth a call tomorrow...
Thanks. Delivery date is set

Delivery Appointment​

Apr. 23, 2021
I don't know if it's just with me or it's normal. I changed the build design on my already ordered MY. It's been over 2 working days my VIN was released and the order still not updated with my latest configuration. Has been very frustrating not having to know when it will happen. SA reached out to the order team but no response from them.
If your VIN is for your old configuration then you are back in the que. If your VIN is for your new configuration then you can't do anything but wait at this point anyway. Either way the info won't mean much right now.