Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my reservation 4/10/2021. Standard Range basic white. It is now 5/25/2021. Everything on my end including Financing through Tesla is done. I got an email once stating 6/13-6/30 but my account has never showed me a dated time frame just “8-10weeks”. I also live about 45mins from the Fremont factory. This wait has been painful as I sold my 2017 RS Camaro and have reverted back to the humbling past of my 2010 Honda Accord back up car with an FM transmitter for Bluetooth. 😂😩 (Elon send help)
I would check your account! I ordered 4/11, red/ white and I FINALLY got my VIN today with estimated delivery date May 28-31st! 😉

Reactions: Hunnyfly
I would check your account! I ordered 4/11, red/ white and I FINALLY got my VIN today with estimated delivery date May 28-31st! 😉
How does it feel to be one of Elon’s favorites?! Lol that’s literally this weekend I’m so excited for you! I just checked my account and FINALLY the 8-12 week time frame changed to a date! I really hope mine changes like others have reported getting a ranged date like mine then out of nowhere earlier they get the notification that it’s there! Fingers crossed for me guys lol
BD256459-28F1-4AE4-90D5-1FF0142A6392.jpeg

I placed my reservation 4/10/2021. Standard Range basic white. It is now 5/25/2021. Everything on my end including Financing through Tesla is done. I got an email once stating 6/13-6/30 but my account has never showed me a dated time frame just “8-10weeks”. I also live about 45mins from the Fremont factory. This wait has been painful as I sold my 2017 RS Camaro and have reverted back to the humbling past of my 2010 Honda Accord back up car with an FM transmitter for Bluetooth. 😂😩 (Elon send help)
How does it feel to be one of Elon’s favorites?! Lol that’s literally this weekend I’m so excited for you! I just checked my account and FINALLY the 8-12 week time frame changed to a date! I really hope mine changes like others have reported getting a ranged date like mine then out of nowhere earlier they get the notification that it’s there! Fingers crossed for me guys l
So now it’s changed again for the worse. Woke up to July 1st -July 30th date. This is so frustrating as I ordered April 10th and that quote is WAY beyond 6-11 weeks 😑 I have never hated buying a car until now. 😭