TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Ordered and Thanks!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by mposki, Jun 2, 2015.

1. mposki

mposki Member

Ordered my Tesla Model S 85 D today!!! Yay (but now I must wait....). Thanks to all for the information on here helping me decide on what to get. Final config:

85D
    Midnight Silver
    Pano Roof
    Black NG Seats
    Stock 19" Wheels
    White Headliner
    Autopilot
    Premium Lighting
    Air Suspension
    Ultra HiFi Sound

They told me when I ordered I couldn't confirm it that day and would have to wait a week to confirm, anyone else experience that? Hoping to get my VIN ASAP so I can then get a HPWC and order the dual charger.

2. siucity

siucity Button Pusher

Congrats! As for confirming order, I confirmed my order a couple of days after ordering. This was a couple of months ago. I don't see why they'd want to make you wait a week if you're all ready to confirm.

3. travwill

travwill Member

I think you can call in an confirm, say a day later or so. That is what I did. I don't think it really changes any order of the process or speeds it up though - your slated for the queue planning starting around your order it seems, but even that seems fluid.