Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Taken the plunge and ordered a black MS LR, now the wait begins!

I have downloaded the Tesla app as suggested on the website and tried to log in using my account details but it won't let me as there is no car allocated to the account. I'm guessing that will rectify itself when a vin gets allocated to the car?

Will now have to tell myself to be patient everyday until delivery day. :)

I have downloaded the Tesla app as suggested on the website and tried to log in using my account details but it won't let me as there is no car allocated to the account. I'm guessing that will rectify itself when a vin gets allocated to the car?

Welcome to the clan !

good luck with telling yourself to be patient!

Try the app in a few hours - it should recognise you've ordered and provided you with your referral link and access to videos on how to use your new car... you won't be able to do anything else until you take delivery.

Try the app in a few hours - it should recognise you've ordered and provided you with your referral link and access to videos on how to use your new car... you won't be able to do anything else until you take delivery.
That's great, thank you.
Welcome to the long wait

the app won’t come alive until you sign for the car on collection day
That makes sense.

Also placed my order today. I went blue with the white interior through zen auto - exciting times.
Nice one!