Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering Floor Mats & other items before Configuration?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured I'd get a jump on buying the cargo mat accessories. Not as heavy duty as I expected at least compared to my Prius V rear cargo mat but still pretty nice.
Did not insert as full image due to their size but if you open them up you get a much better look at them then you will from the Tesla store. 3 weeks from order to delivery.
Ordered the cable organizer 5 weeks ago but haven't received it yet.

Attachments

• Rear cargo mat.jpeg
    Rear cargo mat.jpeg
    612.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Frunk cargo mat.jpeg
    Frunk cargo mat.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Informative
Reactions: TQCLove
Is there any point in getting all weather floor mats, when, well, there's only one weather?

AW mats are much easier to clean (pull out, hose down, let air dry). And they don’t look like crap after a couple of years. I can’t stand that worn spot at the base of the accelerator from my right heel that I used to get with regular floor mats.

Reactions: T34ME
AW mats are much easier to clean (pull out, hose down, let air dry). And they don’t look like crap after a couple of years. I can’t stand that worn spot at the base of the accelerator from my right heel that I used to get with regular floor mats.
One more thing @tracksyde I find that AW mats don't slide around because of the high lip around the edge that make them a tighter fit unlike the cheaper 'lipless' designs.

Reactions: tracksyde