Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners—anybody miss the Nov-Jan window?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a Nov-Jan window. I configured on 1/4 and haven’t gotten a VIN yet. Called and email Tesla several times and they haven’t given me an answer on what is going on. I heard Richmond,VA Tesla location isn’t getting deliveries of model 3 yet.

I was Nov-Jan. Got invite 2/5. However I was logging in 10 times a day and was able to configure a week before, but I didn’t pull the trigger until the invite email. I was going in circles, SR, D, wait... But the email pushed me over the edge, just want it now!! Not too upset about missing delivery estimate. 2-4 weeks late isn’t bad in Elon days.

I was Nov-Jan. Got invite 2/5. However I was logging in 10 times a day and was able to configure a week before, but I didn’t pull the trigger until the invite email. I was going in circles, SR, D, wait... But the email pushed me over the edge, just want it now!! Not too upset about missing delivery estimate. 2-4 weeks late isn’t bad in Elon days.
What was the date you made your reservation?