Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners putting a higher trim badge on is one thing but this is pretty funny

HustleSimmons

Aug 18, 2015
Ohio
IMAG3514.jpg

I saw this in a parking a lot. Guess they are letting their Tesla goals be known.

stopcrazypp

Dec 8, 2007
People used to do that with GTR badges (on cars that were not Nissan), but it's funny seeing the P85D badge being used. I guess it is a sign of a new era.

jak

Apr 20, 2013
California
Does Tesla sell those badges to just anyone?

Don't know if they sell to just anyone, but they're expensive. The P85 badge itself is $76. Don't know how much the 'P85D' badge costs.

Personally, I'd like to get the 'X' and create a P90X badge. But maybe they'll reserve that for the Model X.

- - - Updated - - -

Such a humble person, didnt put P90D:biggrin:

Probably because P90D badges are rare. Maybe they can get one from an S60 and rotate the '6' around. :biggrin:

Sunlight

May 7, 2014
South Africa
I am surprised all you Tesla fans missed this - it is clearly a Model X mule in disguise to fool the paparazzi as we know the other X mules are 'fakes'.

Or it is the revised Model S due out in a year or two or three......

ggr

Expert in Dunning-Kruger Effect!
Mar 24, 2011
San Diego, CA
I had all the badges on my original STi stolen off it while it was in the carpark at work. I feel sorry for whoever's car that badge probably came from.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC