Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D Model S Crazy Lease Deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

This is my first post here and just would like to get some feedback on the current lease deal I am looking to pull the trigger on. Please see details below:

Showroom 2017 Model S P100D
Color: Blue exterior with white interior
Rims: White
Includes the upgraded heating seats and sound
Excludes autopilot
Miles: 1,287
Terms: 36 months @ $830 a month with the 5k down plus taxes and fees. Also the lease is 10k miles per year.

This sounded like a sick deal to me so I paid the $2500 to reserve it but I need to decide within the next couple of days to finalize it.

I would love to get your thoughts??

• Disagree
Reactions: RyanS
Seems too good to be true. Kudos for somehow getting it...

FBrTrwM.png

Reactions: wesley888
Hi All,

This is my first post here and just would like to get some feedback on the current lease deal I am looking to pull the trigger on. Please see details below:

Showroom 2017 Model S P100D
Color: Blue exterior with white interior
Rims: White
Includes the upgraded heating seats and sound
Excludes autopilot
Miles: 1,287
Terms: 36 months @ $830 a month with the 5k down plus taxes and fees. Also the lease is 10k miles per year.

This sounded like a sick deal to me so I paid the $2500 to reserve it but I need to decide within the next couple of days to finalize it.

I would love to get your thoughts??
How does it exclude AP?

On a P100D?

Just to clarify the P100D did have autopilot.. I decided to remove it to lower the price of the lease since I rather drive the car instead of using the AP.

12k miles is @ 885 a month
15k miles is @ 965 a month

The reason why I selected the 10k miles is generally I don't drive a lot and plus if I do go over its only 25 cents per mile. After doing the math it is still cheaper for me to go with the 10k miles per year lease and pay 25 cents for the additional 2k miles vs. the 12 miles per year lease.

My plan is once the lease is up to purchase a model 3 car since I will be using it for long term and utilize the low financing rates with Tesla. I wasn't planning on purchasing the performance model but when the sales guy notified me about this deal I knew it was too sweet so I reserved it.

Reactions: brkaus
This sounds almost too good to be true. Like there is some huge detail we are all missing in looking at this.

What is the residual? Is it possible that this deal means that you can actually have positive equity in the car and sell it to a private party and payoff the full amount due at the end of lease while pocketing the difference?

The residual value after the 10k/year lease after 36 months is $89,750. I was initially planning on financing it because the interest rate was at 1% and would later sell the car after a couple of years. But decided to lease it because I didn't want to pay about $1400 a month if I decided to finance it and didn't want to deal with the hassle of selling a vehicle.

The normal MSRP is a little over 153k but after counting depreciation and removing Auto Pilot the price of the vehicle ended up being 105k