Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85+ in the real world

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
90 miles today and all I can say initially is that I would not want this car without a + suspension. Sorry that I need more seat time to compare it to anything else but the car is nothing less than breathtaking and the acceleration sensation is violent and effortless. And then I took the wife and kids out... everyone was scared and I needed to temper my driving. Completely satisfied and hoping for nice weather tomorrow.

100 miles for me today. I think I can now say the P+ suspension is on par with other sports cars I've owned, with the exception of road feel. I suspect that's due to the air suspension?

I really need to drive a P85 and a P85+ back to back.

I would love to hear someone who gets to drive an upgraded P85 to P85+ back to back with a factory P85+ as well. Sounds like they addressed the major 'softness' in the handling with the performance package most people felt.

I haven't gotten a chance to drive/ride in a p85. No gears and linear throttle make high speed turns predictable to say the least. Nothing to upset the car and low body roll throughout. Steering feedback is a little numb but I'm getting a nice constant squeal on the exit ramps as cars materialize in front of me and disappear behind me. The power band is thrilling.

Last edited:
Anyone in South Florida take delivery??
I did last thursday. I have been busy driving this beauty after I got it wrapped with PPF full body and 40% 3M Crystalline for the windows and 70% for the windshield. This is an insane!!!! car, it is just amazing and if you ask me beats any other performance sedan in the market, no doubt!!. I Have driven Porsche panamera turbo, audi rs5, S7, M5s, E AMGs you name it. If it is within budget I would advice anyone to get it.

I did last thursday. I have been busy driving this beauty after I got it wrapped with PPF full body and 40% 3M Crystalline for the windows and 70% for the windshield. This is an insane!!!! car, it is just amazing and if you ask me beats any other performance sedan in the market, no doubt!!. I Have driven Porsche panamera turbo, audi rs5, S7, M5s, E AMGs you name it. If it is within budget I would advice anyone to get it.

"It's so choice. If you have the means I strongly recommend it."