TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

P85 ordered

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TimsP85, Jul 11, 2014.

1. TimsP85

TimsP85 New Member

Hi everyone,

I thought that I would take a moment to introduce myself. I just placed my order for the P85 (black on black, all options except the 3rd seat). Delivery is late 9/14. I'm a bit of a car nut! In the last 5 years I have owned (or still own) the following: Mercedes SL65, Mercedes SL63, Mercedes S550, Ferrari 430 Spider, Ferrari 16M Scuderia, Porsche Turbo S. This will be my first venture into the electric car world, and I'm really looking forward to this new experience. I've learned al lot from this forum, and appreciate everyone's contributions.

Tim

2. igotzzoom

igotzzoom Member

Awesome! I'm sure you'll love it. I've yet to meet anyone that regrets buying a Model S. I'm of a bit more modest means, so I'm holding out for the Gen-III in a few years, but hope to be an official part of the Tesla club soon!

3. iadbound

iadbound Member

Just had a close-up look at a black-on-black P85+ on Thursday. The car was being detailed, clear bra added, and opti-coated. Really looked sharp. Congrats.

4. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Active Member

Hi @TimsP85,
    Congrats on your new purchase! And I envy you have (or driven) a lot of cars!!

I'm waiting black interior on blue car. Was thinking black on black but changed mind last minute. Black on black, excellent taste!

5. Ohms.Law

Ohms.Law Member

Tim - welcome to the club. You'll likely never go back to the old way they used to make cars.