Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D Range/Delivery Impacts on TSLA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Providing some insight into delivery numbers is not being a "fanboy", especially since those numbers weren't exactly impressive. Claiming that Tesla is open to a bunch of lawsuits from unhappy customers is FUD when the company has a satisfaction return policy. A few have cancelled their orders, some simply because of timing, but it's not a large amount of people and no one is talking about suing.

But we know bears never use FUD right?
Actually it's very typical of bears to use FUD, they thrive best when fear is rampant and goes unchecked.
That is why this forum exists, to deny Fudsters from overblowing cherry picked data that makes little sense. I can hardly wait for December to be over with, January will be a buying month in my opinion, apparently, others think so as well. The link below argues that investors selling in December for tax purposes can't wait to jump back into stocks when January arrives. Maybe this is why bears are coming out of recent, because they realize their days till end of December are numbered..
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102292114

- - - Updated - - -

But we know bears never use FUD right?
Actually it's very typical of bears to use FUD, they thrive best when fear is rampant and goes unchecked.
That is why this forum exists, to deny Fudsters from overblowing cherry picked data that makes little sense. I can hardly wait for December to be over with, January will be a buying month in my opinion, apparently, others think so as well. The link below argues that investors selling in December for tax purposes can't wait to jump back into stocks when January arrives. Maybe this is why bears are coming out of recent, because they realize their days till end of December are numbered..
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102292114

- - - Updated - - -
Unfortunately, at the risk of sounding paranoia, there are some spreading FUD on the site too

Unfortunately, at the risk of sounding paranoia, there are some spreading FUD on the site too
A strategy that has never failed me ever since I've invested in Tesla back in 2012 is that I block out all the noise, the only person I listen to is Elon. Why? Because he doesn't come across as someone who lies to make a dime. Until this strategy proves otherwise, I'm all ears, Elon.

I saw nothing about Model S range in my news feed all day. The blog post published at Tesla's website today should defuse any potential negative fallout, so long as Tesla makes good on its promise of a software update. I have faith that all will be resolved.