Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out 2014 Tesla Model S 85kw. No Auto pilot.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG-20161229-WA0036.jpg
Hi TMC members,

I am parting out two 2014 tesla model Ss 85Kw. Both cars were salvaged, but in pretty good condition. I will provide as many pictures as you like if you are interested. I have the hottest parts still available such as the battery modules, wheels, and CID / IC. I have some listings up on ebay under user names: Irfan_llc.

If any in this group are interested in getting these parts, please let me know.

I am located in tucker, Ga. I would prefer in person cash transactions, so you know what your getting. Shipping w/ Paypal works as well, but Iess preferable. Willing to work out a good deal for bulk buys. Also, if you prefer the protection of transactions through Ebay, please let me know, I can put up a listing for purchase.

Please Text or Email. (707) 340 3798 [email protected]

Thanks for checking out my post!

Imran Khan.

beware of buying from this guy, i bought the pair of headlights from him, he confirmed there is no damage/scratches on both lens and that the only issue was passenger headlight had one broken top tab.

upon receiving the package, it was poorly packaged. he had the headlights in a garbage bag with packing peanuts. right when i opened the box, one of the lens was already sitting against the bare box wall with no protection what so ever.

further inspecting the headlights, i find multiple deep scratches in the lens and another tab on the passenger headlight is broken. this headlight is pretty much useless, at least with 3 tabs i could make it work but with only 2 tabs, its not going to hold up.

funny thing is that i texted him saving there are some issues with the headlights and first thing he texts back is that we could make a claim if anything is broken.

im almost 100% positive the additional headlight tab was already broken before he shipped it because not all the pieces were found in the box. he could of at least included all the broken pieces to make it look realistic.

as an added note, he is also insulting me through text. not a very pleasant person to work with.

Beware of selling to this buyer.

I literally sent this guy 20 pictures of the headlights. He finally buys it for $100 a piece lol.

Also, Buyer conveniently forgot to leave out I am paying for shipping everything back, and giving full refund.

This is not a business for me, I am selling off parts I don't need to fund my project and make room in my garage. The parts are from salvaged cars. They are not perfect. I will do my best to describe them. If there is a problem I'll work to solve the problem. Please don't be accusational.

Lastly, If products get damaged in shipment I think it's fair to file a claim instead of accusing me of sending broken parts smh.

To top it all off, buy has filed a claim with PayPal AFTER I offered full refund, and to pay for shipping back.

If this guy wants to buy headlights for $100 from you. Save yourself the headache. This is sincere advice.

Also, I sold the headlights for $100 because they were in perfect shape.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jelloslug