Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey how's it goin' Henry! Looking for prices on a couple items from ya. I'm looking to do a DIY Retrofit of the Next Gen Seats into my 2014 Model S. I'm looking for two Black Next Gen or 'Performance' seats off a newer Model S w/ harnesses, and the PSRCM (airbag control module). I'm also interested in a Center Storage Console if you have any available. Thank you for your time!

Reactions: AutobahnEV
Hey how's it goin' Henry! Looking for prices on a couple items from ya. I'm looking to do a DIY Retrofit of the Next Gen Seats into my 2014 Model S. I'm looking for two Black Next Gen or 'Performance' seats off a newer Model S w/ harnesses, and the PSRCM (airbag control module). I'm also interested in a Center Storage Console if you have any available. Thank you for your time!
Right now, I am sold out on next gen seats and the associated parts/harnessing. I may have a console in one of the cars I have not touched yet. Will let you know. Cheers.