Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Party at Picnic Creek 2015 - Sunday, July 12th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picture of you with your pet crawfish?

FunnyCrawfish.jpg

That is Funny Crawfish (named by my son). Unfortunately he kind of got eaten by the big goldfish when he was molting, but I'm going to catch a new one this weekend so I'll give you another picture of me with the new Funny Crawfish.

Just a head's up to all attendees planning to maybe do some driving around the SF Bay Area. There will be a major road closure that leads to/from the Golden Gate Bridge from the Thursday before TMC Connect through early Monday morning. They are completing the construction and connection of a piece of highway 101 called Doyle Drive. Stay away from the area--it will be a mess. Look at some maps, Google, etc and plan your 'extracurricular events' accordingly.

Mods--please place/copy/move this as appropriate.

Bonnie, will there be an area set aside at the Picnic for a continuing discussion on the proper use of SuperChargers? I'd hate to think I'd be away from the scintillating discussion elsewhere on TMC!:smile:

I was thinking I'd set up an outdoor television and use ChromeCast to keep the discussion up there. Then we can do group posts, preferably from the pool. "Live from Picnic Creek"

It's so hot here right now, Rolo, that the pool may well qualify.
Perhaps those animated by the Great Supercharger Debate (GSD) can assemble in the hot tub, shall we say they are the Cathodes? Those with a cooler, more attractive stance (perhaps the Anodes?) will be in the pool.
I'd suggest we use this separation to power the vehicles, but I'm afraid there is no charge.

Just a head's up to all attendees planning to maybe do some driving around the SF Bay Area. There will be a major road closure that leads to/from the Golden Gate Bridge from the Thursday before TMC Connect through early Monday morning. They are completing the construction and connection of a piece of highway 101 called Doyle Drive. Stay away from the area--it will be a mess. Look at some maps, Google, etc and plan your 'extracurricular events' accordingly.

Mods--please place/copy/move this as appropriate.

What route would you recommend coming from Nevada I 80?