Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pear White with White Seats....too much "white"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.

Soon I will be placing my Model S order and I'm still debating on the color combination. 90% sure that i'll go with the pearl white paint however i'm undecided on the interior. The conservative side of me wants to go with black leather seats or even the mult-patern black, but I'm contemplating the white seats. I like the fact that they are synthetic and strikingly different for a strikingly different kind of car.

I've never seen a white on white Tesla S in person. Is it just too much "white" and over the top?

I know this is a subjective question but i'm just throwing it out there for opinions.

Thanks! Can't wait to get my first Tesla and first EV!
I'm thinking of ordering the same combo. Did you get yours yet?

I'm thinking of ordering the same combo. Did you get yours yet?

Isn't the headliner black when you get white seats? As well as having dark wood and the dark floor.
So, not all white by a long shot.
Interestingly, if you order the new cream colored seats, the accompanying headliner is white. So that might be more overwhelming than white on white....

Isn't the headliner black when you get white seats? As well as having dark wood and the dark floor.
So, not all white by a long shot.
Interestingly, if you order the new cream colored seats, the accompanying headliner is white. So that might be more overwhelming than white on white

I plan on ordering the model 3 in white interior so I'm not exactly sure what that will look like but it does seem like the X and S have good contrasting black/dark colors with the white interior

I am glad I found this thread...ordered white with premium black but delivery was until February.., then they called me that a white/white which had become available and getting ready to be completed by 12/11/17.... making it sure I get the tax credit... so I took the white/white. Had just seen one at the showroom awaiting delivery and looked great. Still reassuring to see that so many agree that it is not too much white (besides the new models have the front panels in black... think will actually look better than the white ones that came first).
Now have to decide about whether to add a spoiler and whether to leave the dark ash wood or to add the carbon fiber after delivery.... will have to wait and see...