TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Performance Pedals (NON-OEM)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Bebop, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

I bought these off amazon and they look great. However I made the mistake of literally taking off the rubber part from the aluminum part :rolleyes:. I didn’t realize it was a direct install. I thought you had to remove the aluminum part first then install rubber part. Nope.

I can’t for the life of me put them together (the brake part), if you want to take a shot at it, you can get these for cheaper than what I bought them for.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079CZSS7V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_-GDhBbSB6EZVE

$20 OBO (shipping included).

486B9D87-569E-4456-8891-13CC1836F4FC.jpeg

2. pkodali

pkodali Member

Just try jamming it back in

3. Leopold Stotch

What are the specs on these. What’s the change in 0-60 for a standard M100D.

• Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  4. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

HAH, if only it was that easy. I’ve spent way too much time trying.