Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance with PUP Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have searched and cannot find this room so if it exist I apologize. I am aware of the spreadsheet.

Ordered 7-15-2020 White with Black Interior.

I am in Indiana, anyone from Indiana have a similar configuration? Has your delivery been scheduled?

No waiting room because nobody cares about someone who ordered 5 days ago :)

Kidding of course, congrats on the new purchase. (But the waiting rooms were made for people who were holding reservations for months without word while other configurations were getting handed out)

So everyone who ordered a Performance received theirs already :). I have seen people getting VINs the same day or day after they ordered so I was just curious. I sold my 3 on Friday and I have a little Tesla withdraw. Hoping for a little luck that I will get a VIN quickly.

Just ordered my second one after my first one died on me and I returned it. Ordered it yesterday 7/19. MSM/Black, Performance, no tow hitch, no FSD. Located in SoCal.

BTW, there’s no “PUP” since they are all now PUP!

I ordered 1/30/2020 White / White PUP FSD for delivery to Columbus, OH added tow hitch the day they made it available in April. Got a bunch of texts in June telling me that I should be ready to take delivery before the end of June that didn't happen June 26th got a you are in queue for a VIN text and I check every single day and no vin yet. Well today Tesla chat said I have a tentative VIN

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 44
So everyone who ordered a Performance received theirs already :). I have seen people getting VINs the same day or day after they ordered so I was just curious. I sold my 3 on Friday and I have a little Tesla withdraw. Hoping for a little luck that I will get a VIN quickly.
Ok here goes I ordered march 26 2019
Yes 2019 and finally expecting delivery this week .
I hope yours come quickly but gosh its less than a coffee break youve been waiting .
The page says 4 to 6 weeks
But u never know

I don't expect it early I just hope it comes in the delivery window they gave of 4-8 weeks. Those who ordered back in 2019 definitely should get theirs before any recent orders.
Think you will get yours soon before that time.
Tesla is cranking them out best wishes .
Hopefully yours will have zero issues .I think its a good thing for me it took this long.
Hopefully all goes well this week tje wait has been long

Reactions: kirbo20