Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance y vins are here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been seeing some on the Facebook groups about the vins. Seems to be no MSM out there from what im hearing. I did see the paperwork showing the 82kwh battery in the model 3s with the new cells. Maybe we will all get lucky and they increased density cells will come in all of our cars.

Been seeing some on the Facebook groups about the vins. Seems to be no MSM out there from what im hearing. I did see the paperwork showing the 82kwh battery in the model 3s with the new cells. Maybe we will all get lucky and they increased density cells will come in all of our cars.

That would make the wait worth it and I'd even delay if it meant I knew I was getting a bigger pack.

You’re going to be THAT PERSON who needs to report on any changes you see or are told about at delivery, haha. We will patiently await your delivery with the hopes of some kind of changes......or maybe none at all...to the MYP.

Happy to, VIN of 72,4XX so it is a new one.

I have been sporadically texting the SA since test driving the vehicle and he (or someone) texted a link to me yesterday to schedule a pickup date. The link took me to a Tesla page and gave me a 3 day window with time slots. I could not select an earlier or later date.

Blackmy21, might be worth a call or text to the SC asking if you have a pickup date option. Have to imagine they are on the same truck. We received VIN’s on the same day and they are being delivered to the same SC. The person texting me has been very slow to respond. For example, not sure who to have the down payment Cashiers check made out to. Probably in the the documents somewhere but I am lazy.

• Informative
Reactions: NASASpaceXlove
Took delivery of my MYP this morning! VIN 724XX. It's practically flawless! I'm so relieved... Issues noticed after going over it for 15 mins:
  • Tiny amount of moisture on the bottom of the fog lamps - they had just washed it so I'm thinking high pressure wash maybe...
  • Passenger side rear seat is 1/4" proud of the middle/driver side rear seat
  • Door jams aren't fully painted on the inner front fender side, barely noticeable with the MSM
All the panel gaps are excellent, updated tail lamps, laminated front glass, no USB in glovebox, standard center console.

Sorry for crappy pic, I'll take some glamour shots this weekend!
IMG_4386.jpeg

Took delivery of my MYP this morning! VIN 724XX. It's practically flawless! I'm so relieved... Issues noticed after going over it for 15 mins:
  • Tiny amount of moisture on the bottom of the fog lamps - they had just washed it so I'm thinking high pressure wash maybe...
  • Passenger side rear seat is 1/4" proud of the middle/driver side rear seat
  • Door jams aren't fully painted on the inner front fender side, barely noticeable with the MSM
All the panel gaps are excellent, updated tail lamps, laminated front glass, no USB in glovebox, standard center console.

Sorry for crappy pic, I'll take some glamour shots this weekend!
View attachment 607828
I see it still has the summer tires that everyone was hell bent on it not having anymore. Looks good though!! Love it, and glad it was a smooth delivery.

Can anyone of the recent 2021 MYP owners take a picture of the sticker next to 12v battery in the front trunk (frunk) under the top plastic, which is held in place by clips, so easy to take it off (this should take 2-3 minutes)

There is expectation or larger battery capacity with faster charging performance. This will help confirm it.

Old stickers look like this (see 74kwh), please share what you see in yours

Attachments

• 745E304C-B6AA-4DBE-9A0C-F35971C81810.jpeg
    745E304C-B6AA-4DBE-9A0C-F35971C81810.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 84