Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pet Names for the Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Serenity.jpg

Aaron

1973 Volvo P1800ES---Lou because of it's license plate.
1960 Austin Healey --- Mr. Bloom It's yellow and my 96 Year old mother had a yellow parakeet named Mr. Bloom That's what she said when she first saw the Healey frame prior to my putting it back together and it stuck.
1964 Mercedes 230 SL Wink It had one sun visor that would not stay up, so it looked like it was winking.
1955 Austin Healey 100 Kermit --- it is Spruce green.
Lexus RX 350 The Beast. It is bigger than the previous model, unnecessarily from my point of view.
2004 Mercedes 500SL BB Short for Beautiful Benz.

Have not come up with a good name for the "S" yet. thinking about Thames (check it out). But like Flow better. As in amperage, or flows over the road, or looks so beautiful it flows, but is still hasn't stuck yet. Time will tell.

Might also consider with Valerie from the Movie Princess Bride. She was Miracle Max's wife.

Ramblings from RNG

The current working title (name) of our red S85 is Nikki.
I do however think I'll bring up for vote Ruby, Wattson and Joules (thanks for the great ideas).

My only previous named car was a 1971 Chevy Caprice (402 big block - seated 8 for dinner) named 'Tuna Boat'.

Since 1999, my vehicles have all had names based on characters in the movie Matrix. So far, their names have been:

2000 Honda Prelude - Trinity
2001 Toyota RAV4 - Tank
2005 Acura TL - Persephone
2009 Acura MDX - Morpheus
2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R - Apoc

My 2013 Tesla Model S will be Oracle (as she represents the future).

Admittedly, I am reserving Neo for if and when I get an NSX... but having been bitten by the EV bug, Neo may be Tesla's next-gen sports car. :)

- Rob

As a fan of the Matrix movies also, I love the name Oracle.