Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone App: iPhone/Android app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I can confirm as a Canadian owner driving from Vancouver to Seattle, my car never lost Internet connectivity. I understand that in actuality, our cars are set up with a US cell carrier and they are actually roaming while in Canada! I can't imagine how much this is actually costing Tesla. I'm just happy it works as seamlessly as it does.

One of the only times I've experienced that having the Canadian version of a tech product is better than the US version!

Yes I can confirm as a Canadian owner driving from Vancouver to Seattle, my car never lost Internet connectivity. I understand that in actuality, our cars are set up with a US cell carrier and they are actually roaming while in Canada! I can't imagine how much this is actually costing Tesla. I'm just happy it works as seamlessly as it does.

One of the only times I've experienced that having the Canadian version of a tech product is better than the US version!

Same here. Driving from Montreal to New York I had 3G connectivity throughout (except for a few dead zones in the Adirondack mountains)