Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2nd weekend of ownership and first hand wash 👌🏼

Attachments

• B3F37C3B-8378-4CD6-8614-5324727AC87F.jpeg
    B3F37C3B-8378-4CD6-8614-5324727AC87F.jpeg
    738.7 KB · Views: 279
  • CEAF7F25-1DA4-417A-853D-FFFEB814174A.jpeg
    CEAF7F25-1DA4-417A-853D-FFFEB814174A.jpeg
    684.8 KB · Views: 257
Just picked up our Model 3 SRP a couple days ago on Sept. 15th. Took it this weekend for a trip to Savannah. Really liking it so far.
We were Nov 15th but opted for the LFP battery for the faster delivery but liking the ability to charge to 100%. Learned a lot on the forum already as I didn't know about the heat pump addition. The wireless charging pads are really spoiling me from my other cars.

Wife will be using this here in Georgia to use the HOV land and free PeachPass (once we swap out tag for AFV tag). That and her not spending $200+ a month on fuel should be nice. Its replacing a MB A220 (Thank God) but keeping my X3 and Fiat Spider.

Glad to be here...

Attachments

• IMG_4683.jpg
    IMG_4683.jpg
    892.4 KB · Views: 205
Third coat of Maguire's liguid wax in 3 weeks. Def getting that "3d depth" look in the paint now. Negative side, you can def spot the orange peel in certain places more easily now. Or I just know exactly where to look? Behind the driver's side rear door area is the worst of it.
Gonna need to get PPF on the front bumper before too long.

Attachments

• PXL_20210919_231436824.jpg
    PXL_20210919_231436824.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 188
Third coat of Maguire's liguid wax in 3 weeks. Def getting that "3d depth" look in the paint now. Negative side, you can def spot the orange peel in certain places more easily now. Or I just know exactly where to look? Behind the driver's side rear door area is the worst of it.

Your waxing a new car?

Yes. Hand washing, microfiber towel drying, then using liquid wax, Every weekend. The more I wax, the deeper the shine gets.

Fair enough. I'd never and if I had to on a new car I'd question my car's "quality" of my automaker. Albeit this is my first Tesla and my last 5 cars have been white (3 BMW and 3 Benz)...not including my Fiat Spider which I will use Jet Black Detailer...because it's black.

This stuff is amazing....

1632107959924.png

Looks awesome !

Reactions: HaroldC and LBM4
Just picked up our Model 3 SRP a couple days ago on Sept. 15th. Took it this weekend for a trip to Savannah. Really liking it so far.
We were Nov 15th but opted for the LFP battery for the faster delivery but liking the ability to charge to 100%. Learned a lot on the forum already as I didn't know about the heat pump addition. The wireless charging pads are really spoiling me from my other cars.

Wife will be using this here in Georgia to use the HOV land and free PeachPass (once we swap out tag for AFV tag). That and her not spending $200+ a month on fuel should be nice. Its replacing a MB A220 (Thank God) but keeping my X3 and Fiat Spider.

Glad to be here...
Uh how do we know we have an LFP battery? Sorry for the rookie question guys but I’ve been an MS owner for 5 yrs. New to M3! Loving it so far :)