Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed a rear diffuser :) nothing crazy but makes the look more aggressive!
It’s in gloss black to match the gloss black paint so I’ll be getting the matte black lower section wrapped in indentical gloss black and give it one piece look.

I like it !!

859698C2-C332-498E-B974-2025B10E1673.jpeg
8FDE6163-B0AE-4045-971D-249FDE876E69.jpeg
23E430EE-DA44-425C-98AB-0D40FB9A452A.jpeg

D2639058-B8E9-4159-81CE-85F7DFB724C1.jpeg

Haha I can tell by the sequence of your numbers. Did you do it yourself or have it done? I'm thinking about getting a carbon fiber background with yellow or white lettering.

From one of the Audi groups I am in.
Someone had a custom CF plate made for their RS4. Not legal of course, but good for photos and shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fluxcapacitor
Just installed a rear diffuser :) nothing crazy but makes the look more aggressive!
It’s in gloss black to match the gloss black paint so I’ll be getting the matte black lower section wrapped in indentical gloss black and give it one piece look.

I like it !!

View attachment 792446View attachment 792447View attachment 792448

It also allows me to hit 88 miles per hour much quicker 😉 ‘ fluxcapacitor’ lol
after 88 youre gonna see some serious *sugar* lol

Honestly, not well especially in the Bay Area. I see break in's all the time on the FB groups. Break in's, car thefts and even cat thefts are what seems like an all time high here and cops don't do anything. My own Audi S4 was stolen from my driveway back in Feb and totaled out once located. Even with Sentry mode, which is more of a deterrent, seems useless.

Here you go: 89.74US $ 35% OFF|Model3 Car Real Carbon Fiber Matte Rear View Mirror Protective Cover For Tesla Model 3 2021 Accessories Model Three New|Automotive Interior Stickers| - AliExpress

Got my 20" Performance wheels on. Fitment is sooooo much better than the 19" Sport wheels. Even with 15mm and 20mm rear spacers, and wider 245 tires.

View attachment 791975
View attachment 791976

This has me reconsidering my choice of 19" Sport wheels (w/ 245 tires and 20/25mm spacers). Those 20" wheels look really good.

Now you gotta tell me this whole sequence thing. I had it done for like 40 bucks and they do all kinds of variations of colors. Just hoping i don't get caught haha
Most personal vehicles will get a sequential plate issued in this format #XXX###, # being numbers and X being letters. Legacy plates (black plates) usually get issued in this format X###X#.

40 isn't bad, there's a place in Santa Clara that wraps plates for about the same price. I doubt a cop will notice or care if your plate is wrapped

Most personal vehicles will get a sequential plate issued in this format #XXX###, # being numbers and X being letters. Legacy plates (black plates) usually get issued in this format X###X#.

40 isn't bad, there's a place in Santa Clara that wraps plates for about the same price. I doubt a cop will notice or care if your plate is wrapped
man i hope they dont care out here lol i think its a $200 ticket

Now you gotta tell me this whole sequence thing. I had it done for like 40 bucks and they do all kinds of variations of colors. Just hoping i don't get caught haha
Just to confirm, your plates are the standard plain white wrapped in the black/gold? Can't they easily tell at night when it doesn't reflect? I've been wanting the old school blue background with yellow numbers for the longest time, but they haven't brought them back.