Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG-9519.JPG

Reactions: tm1v2
Wow, beautiful! I've been trying to decide on a wheel look for my blue M3 and I really like this. Would you mind sharing how much lower your car is than stock, and your wheel specs? Thanks!
Thanks! They’re MRR M600, 19x10 +35. They don’t make them in a narrower size so I use them for autocross wheels plus they’re discontinued (they were $900 to my door!) but I think there’s still some stock out there. Not sure how much lower it is than stock, it’s set to MPPs recommended ride height settings

Reactions: Graham J
I expected less honestly....and I had Tein, Ohlins, and KW....and I must say I'm impressed with the ride so far...There initially was a clunk at slow turn when going in my driveway, but that was day one, and I've never had an issue with noise since...it's very smooth in my opinion, and I've driven it quite hard a few times after my alignment. I know people were bashing the BC's....but I gave them a try because I like to get the parts that nobody wants...lol...and prove that they CAN work if done RIGHT. So yeah I'm a fan, and the ride is not bouncy at all.

I just don't like to jump on the bandwagon and spend more money on things I don't need just because a select few like something better...I'd rather save the money and get more stuff done to the car. people use their car in different ways, and I'm just simply driving the car all the time...with an occasional Mustang smack-down on the street. for that purpose..BC serves me PERFECTLY fine...I'm not one to brag about the "expensive" parts I have on my car.