Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I should consider myself lucky. Decided to stop by the local Tesla store to check out the new models and a rep there said that they had 1 Performance model still available at the other branch 30 minutes away (I'm guessing the original buyer backed out?). 3 days later, I had a new 2021 M3P

IMG_0672.jpg

Stopped at the Supercharger in Houston off Westheimer & Gessner. I saw a bunch of white Model 3's. Does everybody order white and grey???

View attachment 724155View attachment 724156
Because the majority of people don't want to have to pay for a color option. Whatever color is free is what you will ALWAYS see the most of. Human nature at work. I hear silver is the free color starting next year. So, standby for a ton of silver Tesla's. That's why I went with Raptor Blue. I very, very rarely see blue or red.

Stopped at the Supercharger in Houston off Westheimer & Gessner. I saw a bunch of white Model 3's. Does everybody order white and grey???

Looks great!

I sort of tick-tock on grayscale colors vs. bright colors, plus we were going from red (like bright traditional "race red") to red-ish (Snazzberry :D) on the other vehicle, and I didn't want to double up on red cars :)

My last (as in my primary driver) few colors were: dark silver/gray (that started as a med blue/green!), yellow, light-medium silver (red interior), black (also a red interior), orange ... and now back to the darker/metallic silver/gray with the M3P :)

Because the majority of people don't want to have to pay for a color option. Whatever color is free is what you will ALWAYS see the most of. Human nature at work. I hear silver is the free color starting next year. So, standby for a ton of silver Tesla's. That's why I went with Raptor Blue. I very, very rarely see blue or red.
Or maybe because white/black are the popular colors for cars (all cars, not just Tesla). Although I do think having to pay for a different color is a small factor, I don't think it's the main reason most people go with white. If I'm dropping 40k+ on a car, paying 1-1.5k extra for a different color isn't really going to make a difference for me.

I forgot to post the Off-White Model 3 I saw on Westheimer & Gessner last month. This dude's car was nice.
View attachment 724158View attachment 724159View attachment 724160View attachment 724161
That's a client of ours! Very unique build!

Wheels are Forgiato EV001. We have a few set in-stock and ready to ship 👍

81A3D55C-C7D8-464A-AC0F-6E5964867954.JPG

Danny

Last edited:
That's a client of ours! Very unique build!

Wheels are Forgiato EV001. We have a few set in-stock and ready to ship 👍

View attachment 724420

Danny
Danny, I told you I'm waiting to get my set of rims from you. I met the guy who owns the Off-White Model 3 and got to see the rims up close, they were dope.

Reactions: MODEL+