Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Low mine yesterday with Eibach
eb1b34a3-c204-4bd4-b6f0-dd65fe581d96.jpg

MPPs and KWs are perfect. I'm also making this switch and having them installed next weekend. Now all my cars are on KW based products.
I was shook by how much the damping and spring rates changed how the car handled. It felt like a new car that was WAY more capable in every regard. No shade towards the Tein’s, they were just a tad too soft spring rate wise and the damping curve wasn’t sufficient with the single way adjustment.

You’ll have a big smile on your face after the first proper drive (ride height adjusted and alignment). My only gripe is i wish the KW kit went an inch lower in the rear.

I was shook by how much the damping and spring rates changed how the car handled. It felt like a new car that was WAY more capable in every regard. No shade towards the Tein’s, they were just a tad too soft spring rate wise and the damping curve wasn’t sufficient with the single way adjustment.

You’ll have a big smile on your face after the first proper drive (ride height adjusted and alignment). My only gripe is i wish the KW kit went an inch lower in the rear.
I’m not saying take the rear spring perch out. But I’m also not saying don’t take the rear spring perch out 😅

-Danny