Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up new 70D yesterday - Looking great!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my S70D yesterday. Midnight silver, tan interior. Love the combination.
The car is called Sam after my father who passed last year. He was an engineer and I'm disappointed that he can't experience this modern marvel of engineering for himself. However, I'm absolutely sure he would approve.

Delivery experience was great, thx to all at Tesla Denver

Sam-3.jpg
Sam-1.jpg
Sam-4.jpg
Sam-2.jpg

Love this! Your pictures are gorgeous.

Thanks for adding another Tesla to Colorado also. They needed a SC up I-25 around Loveland. There are quite a few CHAdeMOs though so at least I can visit my people without renting an ICE.

(I'm a former Coloradan who lived 15 years in Boulder.)

Reactions: Brister13
Love this! Your pictures are gorgeous.

Thanks for adding another Tesla to Colorado also. They needed a SC up I-25 around Loveland. There are quite a few CHAdeMOs though so at least I can visit my people without renting an ICE.

(I'm a former Coloradan who lived 15 years in Boulder.)
Thx Beryl
Good to know about the CHAdeMOs. I guess im gonna need an adaptor?
Im also in Boulder. Seems to be quite a few Teslas here. Definitely not a rare sighting. I havent seen a facelifted model so far though so perhaps thats just me for the minute...

Picked up my S70D yesterday. Midnight silver, tan interior. Love the combination.
The car is called Sam after my father who passed last year. He was an engineer and I'm disappointed that he can't experience this modern marvel of engineering for himself. However, I'm absolutely sure he would approve.

Delivery experience was great, thx to all at Tesla Denver

View attachment 181373 View attachment 181374 View attachment 181375 View attachment 181376

Congrats--touching to name it after your father. Mine is also an engineer, and happy he'll get to experience my MX which should be here within weeks. Life is precious and unpredictable so enjoy the happiness the car will bring.

Reactions: Brister13