Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN 721
Red Model 3 VIN 0721 in San Carlos, CA (12/3/17)

VIN 821
https://i.redd.it/1sceodnoqr101.jpg

VIN 51
https://i.redd.it/n7ddmkzkxr101.jpg
Owner quote: I love it I love it!

VIN 717
https://i.redd.it/6t4a8x7g4s101.jpg

Comment at Reddit: Was stopping at the In N Out at the bottom of the grapevine (north side) and saw an entire truck load of Model 3s making its way southbound into the LA area. Keep your eyes open for them! Was pretty exciting!

Thats (below) what I call demand!

https://i.redd.it/nxd7bqfvgr101.jpg

Last edited:
Saw my first 3 at a model rocket launch yesterday! • r/teslamotors
nfAgMdW.jpg

IMG_2196.JPG
IMG_2197.JPG
IMG_2198.JPG
IMG_2199.JPG
IMG_2200.JPG
IMG_2202.JPG
IMG_2203.JPG
IMG_7427.JPG
IMG_2263.JPG
I posted this on the Investor thread on Thursday:

I visited the Tesla Fremont Delivery Center this afternoon to see if there was any Model 3 activity. When I visited two months ago when my girlfriend was taking possession of her new S 90 D, there were no Model 3s anywhere to be found. As I approached today, there were no cars on the north side of the building and I feared I would be disappointed. So, I ventured deeper into the property to the back forty. Good Lord, it was Sutter's Mill! I had discovered the mother lode. I would estimate around fifty Model 3s. They were interspersed amongst Tesla's other offerings, so a photo wouldn't confirm my guesstimate. I managed to get a few rushed photos before being nudged away by employees. Sorry for the poor quality.

Clearly you can see a blue trend here. However, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense to get black and apply the savings toward a protective wrap. I want the prototype silver more than anything else.
View attachment 264206 View attachment 264207
Happy Holidays everybody!

Thanks for posting this- we hadn't seen a model 3 in the flesh yet and didn't want to have to confirm our order without actually seeing real examples of each color. So we stopped by the Fremont Delivery center (47623 Freemont Blvd, Freemont CA) today and saw multiple examples of every color Model 3! The car looks even better in person than I expected it would from pictures. This will be my wife's car and she changed her color preferences pretty dramatically after seeing the cars in person. So I highly recommend stopping by the delivery center if you might get your invitation to configure soon and haven't seen examples of each color / wheel combo in real life. The model 3s were interspersed with S's and X's in the lot on the backside of the delivery center. I already posted the two highest VINs in the highest VIN thread. But here are some photos of several color wheel combos if anyone needs to configure and isn't able to see examples in person.

She switched from what color to what? What color called her name?
She was leaning towards midnight silver based on photos and how it looked on the Model S. But the red won her over (with blue as a second choice) after seeing the cars in person. Definitely glad we didn't confirm the configuration without seeing the cars in person!

Reactions: T34ME
She was leaning towards midnight silver based on photos and how it looked on the Model S. But the red won her over (with blue as a second choice) after seeing the cars in person. Definitely glad we didn't confirm the configuration without seeing the cars in person!

Deja vu for me! What my wife and I went through a couple of Sundays ago when we paid a visit to the Fremont Delivery Center. :)

Reactions: wraithnot
I agree completely. I love the blue but hate the way it looks with the aeros, and I'm definitely getting the aeros for practicality. This has pushed me toward red since it looks fine with the black aeros IMO. I haven't seen any decent aero paint jobs so far, so I didn't want to count on that.

Seriously doubt anyone will go ahead and paint the covers. But since I'm going to be running them mainly for winter, I still don't want them to appear black. I'll probably be the first to paint them silver leaving the inner sections black.

Hope the tirerack comes up with a configurator so I can play around with lighter wheels. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.