Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wondered is it Tesla, Teslas, or Teslae when you're discussing multiples?

Need to know as apparently in less than two weeks (Elon time) I will be a multiple (Tesla, Teslas, or Teslae) owner and I need to insert that in any conversation that may come up like...

"When did you get your hair cut?"
"Oh, I was walking past my (Tesla, Teslas, or Teslae) and noticed in the window that it needed cutting. So then I had to choose which of the (Tesla, Teslas, or Teslae) to drive to the barber."

Fords, Ferraris, Chevys, Aston Martins, Dodges, Toyotas, Mazdas, and....

Teslas. ;)

Saw my first M3 on a visit to FaceBook, Menlo Park, CA. I didn't check the VIN as I figured EVERYONE would have posted such a find, but I was unable to find it in this thread. So there you go.

IMG_5813.JPG

-Randy

VIN 2079 assigned as well
https://i.redd.it/pj3c1rnxsf201.jpg

This makes me more confident that they get good numbers out end of December. Can't imagine that they just jump over and don't deliver all the VINs inbetween.
While they will eventually be delivered, unfortunately it does seem possible that they start with a high VIN and work their way backwards (for some strange reason), as that is how it seemed to play out with the VINs in the 1090's.
Still, it's a very good sign, because if they've filled in the gaps all the way to 1100 or so and are starting a new batch, that they are probably over 1000 deliveries total by now.

Wow, VINs up to 3840 registered. Encouraging. It almost seems problems are over. Will believe it when seeing them delivered though.

Keep posting!
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but keep in mind that even the recent 2077 and 2079 VINs were registered at some point before Oct 27, so the fact that VIN 3840 has been registered does not necessarily mean it will be built any time soon.

Something to pay attention to, however, is how often new VINs are registered and the size of the batches each time. More frequent and larger batches is what we want to see.

Reactions: Buddyroe and Skryll
Status
Not open for further replies.