Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
663D1A36-6A6F-483E-96DD-229837C1E31D.jpeg

At supercharger in steel Alabama - Loves truckstop. 9 new Tesla’s going north. All 3 except 1 s. I’m stoked I got to walk around the truck and see them all. Took a bunch of pics.

Reactions: GaryW and WarpedOne
Then I saw this. Just made me cry this morning. St. Joe supercharger in Michigan. Very nice couple. First time Tesla owners . Big road trip from CO to NYC and then back. View attachment 318679

Here is more salt for your tear ducts: *2 days shy of 1 month old
IMG_1165.JPG

IMG_1159.JPG

IMG_1163b.JPG

This is my baby during my first road trip. Someone crashed into it fleeing from the police. I'm currently in parts hell. It's so bad that Telsa doesn't even give an ETA for parts delivery :(
*Repair costs is currently at $10K

Last edited:
What kind of car hit you and do you know approximately how fast it was going? Looks like a nicer car...

It was a borrowed Infiniti rental. The person smashed into a car further down the street, lost his passenger side front wheel, flew over a speed bump in tri-cycle mode, then smashed into my car....which I had parked some 40 - 50 seconds prior. I'm not sure how fast he was going. It was the standard speed at which one drives when one is trying to get away from a dozen police officers whilst in violation of parole. That last photo is us all standing around while we waited for what turned out to an actual real life Rambo (not pictured as mythical beings don't photograph well) to return with the suspect whom he chased on foot, arrested, and then hauled back over 2 fences.

Last edited:
OR get the 18" and keep snow tires on them and get the 18" Turbines from that third party. I am actually thinking about getting staggard wheels off a Plymouth Prowler, I think they would look good on the Model 3. 20" wheels 10" wide in back and 17" wheel in front. Wonder what it will be like.

-Randy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.