Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, it looks like it's silver, but they don't make silver anymore.

Speaking of which, I must admit I can find no colour they currently produce which I even remotely like. Have decided I will take the base black and have the car wrapped. Wanted to do this anyway to protect the paint, but now I will use this not to get silver wrapped in clear film but instead get black wrapped in silver. :)

Strange anyway, why stop producing silver, the most popular car colour worldwide?

Couple days ago, at a music video shoot

Attachments

• 6D7AC26E-76C7-4D5E-B20F-3E446345D22D.jpeg
    6D7AC26E-76C7-4D5E-B20F-3E446345D22D.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 340
as usual the blue model 3 looks fantastic in rainy weather. I just wish it'd look as good in direct sunlight.

Gonna be awesome here in the UK! :D

Some people really love the brighter highlights in the sun, so it's a matter of taste. I am fortunate enough to appreciate it in a range of lighting conditions. But can see how it could be divisive given how different it looks in the gloom vs. bright sunlight.

Flatsix911 I am not going to share the exact price I paid, but I can tell you from my experience (albeit limited), our Model 3s are probably less valuable on the resale market than we'd hope they were.

That said, I love mine!

Ok, I thought the resale data would be useful to TMC members... :cool:

Ok, I thought the resale data would be useful to TMC members... :cool:
There are quite a few sold already on OnlyUsedTesla. Looks like the other sites (teslainventory.com, ev-cpo.com) still don't show Model 3's. Not sure why, they have been for sale for almost a year and a half, got to be LOTS of people who wanted the Performance or the Supercharging for life that have sold their older M3's

-Randy

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
There are quite a few sold already on OnlyUsedTesla. Looks like the other sites (teslainventory.com, ev-cpo.com) still don't show Model 3's. Not sure why, they have been for sale for almost a year and a half, got to be LOTS of people who wanted the Performance or the Supercharging for life that have sold their older M3's

-Randy

Ev-CPO only lists cars posted for sale by Tesla on Tesla.com. No private cars for sale are listed. And as far as I know Tesla hasn’t yet listed any new, inventory, used, or CPO Model 3s for sale. The only way to buy a M3 from Tesla currently is to place an order.

Onlyusedtesla.com does accept and publish private listing sales of all Tesla models.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
Status
Not open for further replies.