Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 100%, 1950's car enthusiast .... have been so since I was 15 years old.

I have absolutely no interested in drinking squirrels, cats in a grate, the name of someones car; or what anyone did for their car today.

My "stable" is well stocked with fine rides. I honestly do not need a new car.

But the M3 Tesla caught my fancy ........ and I want a copy.
Fortunately ... I am in no rush. I can wait until late 2018 or early 2019 when my "ticket" matures.
My only hope is that by then I will have options more to my liking.

Ok, found this on M3OC.. but its new.. and we're in desperate need of new images here:

View attachment 246452

Four (4) Model 3s in the employee parking lot

original source: TheTeslaLife on Twitter
original original source: Instagram post by Andy Schuon • Sep 7, 2017 at 8:37pm UTC

That's a very interesting photo, as it shows how 2d camera lenses somewhat distort 3d reality; look at how sleek the M3 in the back looks next to the middle one. I'm going to keep that in mind the next time I read someone discussing M3 vs. MS dimensions based on pictures...

Michel Im on Twitter
DJK5ybRVoAAbb6G.jpg

Come on guys. Surely everyone has seen a BMW 3 series on the road.

I am sure I will horrify all the BMW fans, but I don't think I would recognize a BMW 3-series if I saw it on the road (except the 20 year old version). The sedans all look pretty much the same, and except for the grill, are just generic sedan to me.

Thank you kindly.

@Zaphod Did they fix it?? The rear driver side door and rear panel gap? Looks like it! Looks great!
View attachment 246531

Via https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=Q2xNd09Wam91b29IZVJNNDFBeFYyYktpcFJPbVln

Edit: watch the video and pause it a bunch! I know I did! :)
Edit 2: @chronopc posted about the video already, sorry for repeat info.
Definitely does look improved but still just a smidge off to my eye. Area above the crease and below the door window right above the handle just seems little more concaved than in the rear quarter panel. Overall things look pretty good. 3 definitely wears red well.

IMG_0028.jpg
I keep going back and forth with the Aero wheels. I like the idea of saving a grand and potentially gaining a few miles, but the 19" wheels just look fantastic on red IMO.
I hate seeing how good the 19s look...especially with the red. I'm getting standard black w/ aeros since I'm spending so much on everything else. The aeros have the whole cover-on/cover-off thing plus they better justify an after-market upgrade to get the cool "summer" set.

*added pic due to thread topic adherence - I might dip my standard black to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
Status
Not open for further replies.