Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw that video posted on facebook by an employee that took delivery. he was great, answered people's questions (his VIN is 177). so unless he was blatantly violating an NDA, which I doubt, there is no NDA for employees taking delivery of the 3, just haven't been delivered to enough folks yet that would post on social media.

Given that immediate family members of Tesla employees have been able to purchase cars, IMO the NDA speculation was always nonsense.

jason on Twitter

Here's your NDA:
2/I'm under Friend-DA ( highest form of NDA), so I can't tell you anything specific so will keep this simple: Model 3 is a game changer
;P

DJSvM85VAAAC65t.jpg:large

DJSvM9vUMAEEdgt.jpg:large

DJSvM9XUIAEjn4B.jpg:large

Bonus: fresh battery at 100%
DJSwKZ5UIAAd2QA.jpg:large

---
jason on Twitter

DJTR_xWUQAA8utY.jpg:large

DJTR_xVUEAA3Wnu.jpg:large

Last edited:
At some point they need to knock off all the secretive crap, that point was the end of July!

I believe there is concern that Model 3 reviews would hurt Model S sales.

Despite the Model S being larger and having more high end options (like air suspension, HEPA filter, more range), I suspect the Model 3 may be better in some respects, like rear seat headroom and handling. Since Tesla has a large order backlog for Model 3 that won't be cleared for at least a year, they want to get as many customers as possible to buy an S.

Therefore, it is in Tesla's interest to keep Model 3 buzz subdued until they have the manufacturing capacity to offset any lost Model S sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.