Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Tesla Model 3 spotted being delivered to a Tesla Store in Palo Alto on October 5th 2017.

The truck was parked on a side street and was driven to the store on the main road (El Camino Real in Palo Alto).
What I find interesting about this video is you can hear the woosh of the ICE cars as they pass by, but when the model 3 drives off, there is complete silence! AMAZING!

Two rare Teslas back to back this morning on Hwy 17 in the Bay Area:

Pretty soon now, one of these won't be rare, but the other will get rarer.

This is actually the second time this happened to me, but the first time the Model 3 was behind me and since I didn't get a picture, I realized it didn't actually happen.

Cool! In fact, the biker in the lane going the other way appears to be looking at your rare car. :)

Saw my first one at a body shop adjacent to the Costa Mesa SC

Attachments

• 1FCCA0BA-8C79-4626-82EE-CFACE6B650A4.jpeg
    1FCCA0BA-8C79-4626-82EE-CFACE6B650A4.jpeg
    399.5 KB · Views: 150
Egads....agreed...that's just awful.
I’m not sure music shaming (is that a thing?) the only person that posts Model 3 autopilot vids is a strategy to achieve what you ultimately want in this thread :)

Of course, have you tried how **much** better AP2 performs when this is playing? Your music selection is part of a new wave of feature activations, unlocks and Easter eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.