Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange, but I really am starting to fall in love with the aero wheels. Especially on this silver M3.
Yes, I think there was a rush to judgement in the aero wheels. I've liked them from the very beginning and that's what I will be ordering.

I would like them if they were 19s. I do like that you can take off the covers and get two different styles, though. I think we will darken our Sports.

Jennifer, save yourself $1500 and that silver car could be yours! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JenniferQ and RTPEV
Yes, I think there was a rush to judgement in the aero wheels. I've liked them from the very beginning and that's what I will be ordering.
Regardless of their looks, I think it's fantastic that they are removable and you can get a range boost by putting them on. Unless I just love the look of them in person, my plan has always been to just take them off for local use and only put them on for road trips.

Reactions: Sweet OJ and JRP3
Regardless of their looks, I think it's fantastic that they are removable and you can get a range boost by putting them on. Unless I just love the look of them in person, my plan has always been to just take them off for local use and only put them on for road trips.
@RTPEV you get it! You can have two completely different looks for no additional cost of the base wheel, PLUS potentially longer range, better ride, lower cost tires, and longer wearing tires.

Vin 809
IMG_6583.jpg
IMG_6581.jpg

Dang - seems the sightings and new VINs have slowed again. This nightmare called "production hell" is pure torment. Will it ever end?

It's just hard to believe there is any manufacturing problem that can't be overcome in 4 months. Let's hope they've figured it out and they're building the robot that will build the robot that will build the battery packs. I sure wish EM would give some sort of update.

• Disagree
Reactions: Snerruc and Tonymil
Dang - seems the sightings and new VINs have slowed again. This nightmare called "production hell" is pure torment. Will it ever end?

It's just hard to believe there is any manufacturing problem that can't be overcome in 4 months. Let's hope they've figured it out and they're building the robot that will build the robot that will build the battery packs. I sure wish EM would give some sort of update.
I'm hoping that's what all the "stockpiled" cars are for, a big "here they come" press release.....
Hey, I can live in hope.

Reactions: Buddyroe
I'm hoping that's what all the "stockpiled" cars are for, a big "here they come" press release.....
Hey, I can live in hope.
No M3s based on the shape of the headlights, but sure looks like they're prepping them for something special:

Edit: Apparently this is what Tillburg usually do for their deliveries. Nothing to see here, these aren't the Tesla we're looking for.

Edit 2: the ones on the left looks like MS, and the 2 in the middle looks like MX

Instagram post by Tesla Model S • Dec 6, 2017 at 9:05am UTC

24838989_203912043502351_1850313331781402624_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing to see here, these aren't the Tesla we're looking for.

Always wondered is it Tesla, Teslas, or Teslae when you're discussing multiples?

Need to know as apparently in less than two weeks (Elon time) I will be a multiple (Tesla, Teslas, or Teslae) owner and I need to insert that in any conversation that may come up like...

"When did you get your hair cut?"
"Oh, I was walking past my (Tesla, Teslas, or Teslae) and noticed in the window that it needed cutting. So then I had to choose which of the (Tesla, Teslas, or Teslae) to drive to the barber."

Status
Not open for further replies.