Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla model 3 #738 the new tesla location in Marina Del Rey • r/teslamotors
uplezunx2i201.png

Last edited:
Awesome pic.... I thought its unreal at first ...... smarter people than me will tell.

https://i.redd.it/6lo8dgk3ul201.png

Same place but new pics and cars:

A private gate located at the north end of the building leads to several loading docks, as well as a holding lot where approximately a dozen Model 3, several Model S and a handful of Model X were parked outside.

Last edited:
Awesome pic.... I thought its unreal at first ...... smarter people than me will tell.

https://i.redd.it/6lo8dgk3ul201.png

Same place but new pics and cars:

A private gate located at the north end of the building leads to several loading docks, as well as a holding lot where approximately a dozen Model 3, several Model S and a handful of Model X were parked outside.

Yes I was also comparing it vs the pictures of the same lot from Dec 4th, and the M3 lineups are different. Either they are moving the cars around in the parking lot for some reason, or they're rotating through the ~20+ M3s from Dec 4 photo quickly.
Tesla is stockpiling even more Model 3 vehicles ahead of LA delivery center launch
image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg

Yes I was also comparing it vs the pictures of the same lot from Dec 4th, and the M3 lineups are different. Either they are moving the cars around in the parking lot for some reason, or they're rotating through the ~20+ M3s from Dec 4 photo quickly.
Tesla is stockpiling even more Model 3 vehicles ahead of LA delivery center launch
image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg
Hopefully the missing cars are delivered, or inside ready for delivery. Is this the same site with a]the indoor delivery room and the line of cats under wrap?

Hopefully the missing cars are delivered, or inside ready for delivery. Is this the same site with a]the indoor delivery room and the line of cats under wrap?
This is the new Marina Del Rey delivery center near LA.

The indoor delivery with the covers are supposedly from Tillburg Netherland based on reddit comment, that that is how they always do delivery there at Tillburg, and he has an older photo of the interior from Tillburg that matches what we saw in the new photo. I should have made it more clear in my comment.

Way too much yapping.... Not enough pictures....
Ask and you shall receive! VIN 86 in UTC San Diego last night! Was going to wait for the owner to come back but then dropped that cuz the owner probably gets a lot of gawking already...
EDIT: also, the white was a matt/satin-like-finish, definitely not gloss and definitely sexy.
IMG_20171207_181026.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.