Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reminds me of

2006-fisker-latigo-cs.jpg

A little love for the Black with more Black!

Must admit I personally don't like this look at all. Shiny all black makes most of the Model 3's beautiful lines seemingly disappear.
Actually, I don't like black cars in general to be perfectly honest. Silver, especially like Titanium matte as seen on the car in the middle at the reveal event seems to bring out the lines best.

Plus, as good as tinted windows look, such a strong tint would be illegal over here, especially on the windshield and driver/passenger front door windows.

Plus, as good as tinted windows look, such a strong tint would be illegal over here, especially on the windshield and driver/passenger front door windows.

TSportline is in California. Pretty much any tint (darker than 80% I think) in the front window is illegal, but at many of the cars' front windows here are tinted, It's hard to tell how dark is that car's tint as the pic is taken indoor. It is probably 35% or 50%. It probably won't get pulled over because of it. They may get a fix it ticket if they get pulled over for speeding or something else. But usually you would roll down both front windows before the officer walked over.. that way it is not going to remind him how dark your front windows are....

• Informative
Reactions: AustinPowers
TSportline is in California. Pretty much any tint (darker than 80% I think) in the front window is illegal, but at many of the cars' front windows here are tinted, It's hard to tell how dark is that car's tint as the pic is taken indoor. It is probably 35% or 50%. It probably won't get pulled over because of it. They may get a fix it ticket if they get pulled over for speeding or something else. But usually you would roll down both front windows before the officer walked over.. that way it is not going to remind him how dark your front windows are....

Thanks for the heads-up. Over here, no tinting whatsoever is allowed for the front windshield as well as the front side windows. Not even completely clear film is allowed for the windshield.

what film did you guys use for the windows and what %? looks great. might have to hit you guys up when I get mine in a couple of weeks her in San Francisco!

Blake

We use Spectra Photosync exclusively. Lots of info and reviews about the film on TMC :) Photosync is the best heat rejecting, Nano IR window film in the industry. This customer did 35% vlt on the rears, 45% vlt front two, and 75% on the front windshield. Full rear glass is tinted with one piece of film.

Reactions: Cintoman
We got ours yesterday. Fantastic car !
Looking Good! I know that neighborhood! I live not too far away (WM pickup on Tuesdays too). Do you have PV to charge (I don't think so)? :cool:

I talked to my neighbor who owns Bubbles Car Wash chain at your other location. He said ask for their hand car wash, they will take good care of it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: GaryW
Status
Not open for further replies.