Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Sport Bucket Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery this morning. Seats are fantastic. Bolstering is just enough to be functional but not bolstered like proper bucket seats, which is nice.

Attachments

• IMG_3258.jpeg
    IMG_3258.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3266.jpeg
    IMG_3266.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3260.jpeg
    IMG_3260.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3269.jpeg
    IMG_3269.jpeg
    588.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3268.jpeg
    IMG_3268.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3262.jpeg
    IMG_3262.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 3
For what's its worth, I was at the local Service Center yesterday (20-Apr-2024) and asked about the new Plaid Seats. Service tech responded that they heard they were going to be available as a retrofit. Didn't know the price, but estimated at least $4000 each. Availability unknown

I'll be at a SC tomorrow to check out the CT and while I'm there I'll look into this as well and report back.

Reactions: Jayskywalker21
It depends on the lumbar support, how much can you adjust it and the side supports, are they adjustable? The current plaid seats don't have enough low back support even with the lumbar adjustment. I would need to sit in these seats and see how they feel along with adjustments to make a decision if I would want them. They look cool, but are they adjustable enough, we are all different sizes. The current M4 BMW bucket is much better than the current Plaid seats, much more adjustable to fit.