Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Vibration around 38-42MPH....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, you burned through 80% of a set of tires in 6k miles? $1720 in tires.... :D

If you've never driven a performance car before that would be the expected response. If I could get 15,000 miles out of a set of tires on my prior cars that was a miracle. Pilot 4S should last around 10-12K miles before some serious degradation in grip with street use and occasional hits. Romping hard on the car yeah 6,000 miles sounds about right. 😂

If you've never driven a performance car before that would be the expected response. If I could get 15,000 miles out of a set of tires on my prior cars that was a miracle. Pilot 4S should last around 10-12K miles before some serious degradation in grip with street use and occasional hits. Romping hard on the car yeah 6,000 miles sounds about right. 😂

I got about 20k miles on my P90DL. I had about half thread left on my P4S on my Model 3 Performance when I sold it at 14k miles. I would expect about 20k miles. I drive hard too.... but haven't used the drift mode, though. One track day on the P3D...

I think it's so poor that Tesla treats us like second-class citizens. I would at least forgive them if they said, "Yes, there's an issue. It's not a safety issue, but there's an issue. We're looking into the best way to take care of it for you all." But no. Not even that. For the amount we've spent on a car.

Ugh.

Reactions: SCharged
I think it's so poor that Tesla treats us like second-class citizens. I would at least forgive them if they said, "Yes, there's an issue. It's not a safety issue, but there's an issue. We're looking into the best way to take care of it for you all." But no. Not even that. For the amount we've spent on a car.

Ugh.

@WilliamG “This vibration is a normal characteristic of the Plaid model, spacifically…. No further repairs are recommended” - Telsa Engineering

Instead, ^^^ THIS ^^^ is what you get.

BOHICA! 🤣

@WilliamG They do, prior to reaching into your wallet, but not so much, after…
No one was cared about me even before getting checks for cars. :D
No one called me when I have ordered Plaid
No one called me when I have ordered M3LR
They called me on pickup day for the Plaid and have asked me if I'll come with a check :D
They have called me 3h before delivery time for M3LR and told me the car has not made it here due to snowstorm :D Then told me since it's not my fault it's snowing here they will move my delivery to the 31st of December. When I told them I can't pick up the car on 31st they told me then they will sell it to someone else :D I said ok, keep the date and thanks next day car has arrived :D

BUT they have texted me 3 times after the delivery of M3LR and asked for feedback! :D

No one was cared about me even before getting checks for cars. :D
No one called me when I have ordered Plaid
No one called me when I have ordered M3LR
They called me on pickup day for the Plaid and have asked me if I'll come with a check :D
They have called me 3h before delivery time for M3LR and told me the car has not made it here due to snowstorm :D Then told me since it's not my fault it's snowing here they will move my delivery to the 31st of December. When I told them I can't pick up the car on 31st they told me then they will sell it to someone else :D I said ok, keep the date and thanks next day car has arrived :D

BUT they have texted me 3 times after the delivery of M3LR and asked for feedback! :D
Same experience .....

nobody called till delivery day...
on pickup day, they cared only about either I ready to click "accept delivery"
after - I dropped car for service to fix issues found during delivery. 12 days passed and 3 times they stretched ETA. instead new plaid, I'm driving 70k miles/2018. Model 3.
Should I be happy ?!

PS I left feedback regarding my SA, trues/fair feedback, but that's does not matter, nobody cares.