TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Please replace the on-screen Volume Control with Mirror Fold/Unfold

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by strava, Jul 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. strava

strava Member

Since we can adjust the volume easily using left scroll button, the Volume Control on the touch screen is redundant. A Mirror Fold/Unfold control would be more helpful for those working with a tight garage door.

Better yet, make it a custom control and the user can assign one of other multiple-click functions, like mirror fold/unfold, to it.

• Disagree x 2
  2. woodcarver

woodcarver Member

The passenger many times likes to adjust the volume themselves so I hope they leave it there.

• Like x 2
  3. woodcarver

woodcarver Member

I do like your idea about a customizable button somewhere.

4. strava

strava Member

That's exactly one of the reasons that I don't want it to be there: I don't want the passenger to mess around with any of those controls. Sounds like a control freak but I'm in the driver seat... lol