Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Do you plan on buying a chademo adapter?

Are you planning on purchasing a chademo adapter?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually in my post I forgot to mention by far the most common use of my Chademo. At Toronto’s Pearson airport cellphone lot. My wife’s elderly mother lives on the east coast and she flies down to see her often. I need a charge to get back home from dropping her off or picking her up, and I always do it at the cell phone lot which has several Chademo chargers. Very handy.

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
Actually in my post I forgot to mention by far the most common use of my Chademo. At Toronto’s Pearson airport cellphone lot. My wife’s elderly mother lives on the east coast and she flies down to see her often. I need a charge to get back home from dropping her off or picking her up, and I always do it at the cell phone lot which has several Chademo chargers. Very handy.

Sorry, where is cell phone lot in YYZ? I know there is free J1772, at T1 express parking.

Sorry, where is cell phone lot in YYZ? I know there is free J1772, at T1 express parking.
It is off Network Road behind the Viscount Parking garage. It is handy because you can use the bathroom facilities in the parking garage and even have the person you are picking up use the Skytrain from Pearson to get to the garage. You do need a ChargePoint card to use it. But the charge is free. You can find it on Plugshare as well.

upload_2019-8-8_8-16-7.png

Alternative: Totals 10 ChargePoint DCFC between two lots; five each. They're likely used for their fleets in the area.
upload_2019-8-8_8-17-4.png

It is off Network Road behind the Viscount Parking garage. It is handy because you can use the bathroom facilities in the parking garage and even have the person you are picking up use the Skytrain from Pearson to get to the garage. You do need a ChargePoint card to use it. But the charge is free. You can find it on Plugshare as well.

View attachment 439129

Alternative: Totals 10 ChargePoint DCFC between two lots; five each. They're likely used for their fleets in the area.
View attachment 439130

Thanks, good to know.