Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll on Tesla Customer Satisfaction

What rating would you give Tesla in terms of your overall customer satisfaction?

• 5 Stars

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3 Stars

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 2 Stars

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 1 Star

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This post I just wrote in another thread trying to gather "information on build quality" through a poll here covers I feel about these polls

Polls quantify what the sample demographic is. Since many people come on line when they have issues, the sample demographic here (or anywhere else online ) is inherantly going to be flawed, making any attempt to do something like this and have actual meaningful data virtually impossible.

The only thing this thread will do is bring more discussion about Tesla build quality from people who were unhappy. If thats the goal, then have at it. There can be no objective data gathering on a subject like this on a website like this.

Substitute "overall satisfaction" for "build quality" and its the same thing. There is no way to get objective data like this on this or any other website, thus these threads just become !@#$!@$ sessions.

Reactions: Brian_2024
Btw, discover the texting address for your local Tesla Service Center
I have not had to escalate using the text, but good to know it’s there if you have too
I do use it for quick questions and they are very responsive